Orange and Strawberry Granola Parfaits
- 1/4 cup Tropicana Pure Premium® Orange Juice or Tropicana Pure Premium with Calcium + Vitamin D
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups non‑fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup homemade or low‑fat granola
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine orange juice, sugar and vanilla extract. Add strawberries, tossing to combine. Using 2 large parfait glasses, layer yogurt on the bottom, followed by granola and then strawberries and their juices.
- Repeat to create layers in the glasses. Finish with a small amount of yogurt, sprinkle of granola and garnish of fresh mint.
*You can increase your daily value of calcium and vitamin D by substituting Tropicana Pure Premium with Tropicana Pure Premium with Calcium and Vitamin D. Per recipe serving you will receive 30% (DV) of calcium and 6% (DV) of vitamin D.
|Amount per serving% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||10 mg||3 %|
|Sodium||90 mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||64 g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||32 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||180 %|