Raspberry Ricotta Pancakes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Tropicana® Cranberry Raspberry Cocktail
- 1 cup (250 mL) raspberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) all‑purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) melted butter (approx.)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) smooth ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) maple syrup
How to make it
- In blender or food processor, purée raspberry cocktail with 3/4 cup (175 mL) raspberries until smooth; set aside.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter and ricotta cheese; fold in flour mixture and stir in raspberry mixture.
- Heat skillet over medium heat; brush with some of the remaining melted butter. Using 1/4 cup (60 mL) per pancake, pour batter into pan; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on top. Turn and cook until golden on the bottom. Repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter as needed.
- Stir yogurt with maple syrup; spoon over pancakes and top with remaining raspberries.
Serving Size: 242 g
|Amount per serving % Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g||50 %|
|Trans Fat||0.5 mg|
|Cholesterol||90 mg||30 %|
|Sodium||590 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||65 g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|